CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Bosses day!
















Maren, Tricia, Jenalee are the ones who should receive all the credit for this beautiful masterpiece! I only helped tape the plastic wrap! lol We did this to the Vice President's office while he was out of town. It was for bosses day! haha! He took it pretty well! They did such an awesome job!!! Sorry for all the posts. I wanted to update and had several things happen that I haven't posted! lol

2 comments:

Shaun and Maren said...

I love that picture of me.

So, how are you? Did you still want to go see Christmas lights on temple square sometime?

Shaun and Maren said...

Could I get the pictures of his office when it is full with balloons. Thanks!!! Missed you last night at the bachelorette party.