CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cr8ive




So these aren't the newest things I've made or painted but I thought I'd add some pictures. Especially for Marisa who I've scared half to death. I love you Mars! : ) I miss you Mars! It's currently snowing which means I'm stuck inside trying to stay warm and since conference is so relaxing to listen to I'll be finishing more art projects...including editing photos I took for Marisa! lol. Hope everyone is doing great!


1 comments:

Marisa said...

It's about flipping time lady... but seriously I am in L O V E with that star one... really. can you make me one?? BIRTHDAY HELLO!! ANyway, glad to see you are alive, now if we can only teach you how to dial the phone...

PS: my verification word was SHEAZI!! haha... name that song.