CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial day tradition

Every Memorial day since I moved to Arizona....13 years....good grief....my Mom's side of the family gets together for a pancake breakfast and launching water balloons! It was a pain in the butt to get us kids up early...ha it's at 7am...that to me is sleeping in now! Well anyway I never realized how lucky I am to know and be close friends to my cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Most of my friends who check out this blog are my cousins and relatives. I love you all and am so thankful that my parents made the effort to get together with family so often! Here are some highlights of the weekend. Love you all!






My Dad...the original Launcher lol....


Look out!






Too cute to not capture.

0 comments: