CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

New stuff for sale!

New Stuff for sale and customized!








Granted they aren't the best pictures and I should be ashamed at that for sure!! The jewelry is something new I haven't been able to find...well hopefully I'm not a copycat. It is a message in a bottle necklace. I'm trying to get the word out on them so let me know if anyone wants one custom made. color, message, length you can email me at brianne.carroll@yahoo.com for them. Also for the custom made clear block...I don't have a name for them yet but I can do baby announcements on them, weddings, anniversaries, graduation...wow I hate sounding like a salesperson but hey I should share my crafty curse with anyone I can : ) I finally got courageous and just applied for a spot at quilted bear so I'm crossing my fingers that you will all be able to see my stuff there!!! Love you guys! I don't even think anyone looks at my blog but oh well!

0 comments: