CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gotta love the Home Depot!

I now have a booth at the Quilted Bear!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I'm so excited and terrified!!! I'll be posting stuff on here as well once i get my booth all set up. I'll be in serious need of opinions!!! Anyway.......sooooooo I'm at Home Depot getting shelving and some things for my booth and since I live in a College town of course there are A LOT of single guys working at Home Depot! I was asked if I needed any help at least a dozen times! And then I was also asked if I found everything I needed at least another dozen times!! CLASSIC! I picked up an awesome addition for my bathroom!! : ) I'm so funny! take care all!

2 comments:

Calli Ann said...

BAAHAHAHAHAHAH LOVE THIS!!!!

Brianne Michele said...

i know huh!!! hahahahha