CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Few hawaii pics...from my phone

Look at me I'm actually updating my blog frequently!!! Mars you should be so proud! I just got back to Utah from Hawaii. Sorry to everyone I didn't get to see in AZ. I was sooooo busy getting things together for my booth that I didn't have much time to visit! I'll be in town in less than 3 weeks for Christmas!! YIPPEE


The Arizona Memorial on O'ahu. Not bad for a phone pic right?

One of the gorgeus beaches on O'ahu. Kate and Erik live on Schofield Base (20 minutes from the beach!) So don't worry I'll have a ton of pictures up soon! : )



hahahaha....as we walked up the Waikiki shopping strip we saw this restaurant sign! oh I love it....we did not eat there but it was a great name for a restaurant!





0 comments: