CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ketch-up....jk Catch up!!!

Wow it has been way too long!!! Here's the latest! :).....ready.....

I live in Utah again. I work for a security company and after two weeks I was promoted to supervisor in the Accounts Receivable department. That alone has kept me very busy!! I love my job though! I also am still working on and making new jewelry, cards, and home decor....hopefully I'll have a website soon! The picture below is the reason I moved back to Utah....his name is Nathan Bradfield! He and I have been dating almost 6 months (happy anniversary to us on monday the 20th) I know I know he's so sexy it's ridiculous! :) haha!! He's a helicopter pilot and also has many other things he works on including a mutual love of photography! He is my best friend and supports me in everything I do and all my crazy ideas! He even buys me cool old windows and door frames so I can make fun things! If that's not love I don't know what is!!! :)

Enough sap! I'll post lots more pictures! We're going to Hawaii in less then a month to help Katie move and he's never been there so what better time then now! :)

It's him again...before you think I'm creepy this is a skype photo.....nope you're right I still sound creepy! lol Give me a break it was back when I only saw him once a month!! lol

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your face...and your blog updates. So we'll be in Utah for Christmas...probably the time you won't be in Utah. Lame! I really miss you though! We have got to figure this out...or maybe I can convince Nate to take you on a surprise trip to my house! If only I had his contact info...haha

Brianne Michele said...

What time will you be in Utah? I'll be in Arizona for Christmas but not for too long because of my job. We will make this work!! :)