CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Glass block frame & me!

I periodically....I'm pretty sure I spelt that right lol....get these random ideas for crafts I want to make. Ok maybe it's more often then naught! So here is one of the latest ideas that I had! It's a glass block frame! The best part of this was it was sooooooooo cheap to make! Being a poor...ok destitute college student cheap is my middle name! lol.....you all know what I mean! So I want some input, feedback, hatemail....something haha!!! More pictures to come of my message bottle crafts! They are so stinking cute and the best part is I recycled them! I'm doing my part to help the enviroment! hahahaha! And I realized I don't have a good picture up here of myself. So here you guys go! I know looking at my beautiful face will make everyone's day! hahaha Jk!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I think they are cool. I could never think up something to do...I am crafty illiterate...so I think they are awesome.

Jaime said...

Those are so cute!! Great Idea!!

Marisa said...

How how I love those ideas!! That is so stinking cute!! I loved that picture of you! What the heck, you move to Utah and get even prettier? not fair. spread the love.

The Hawks said...

Way cute I have one of those in Raegan's room that has her name on it in hot pink with a hot pink ribbon around it! I love it got it for a baby gift.

Brianne Michele said...

Thanks everyone!!! Let me know if you want one! I'm going to start selling them! : ) I can do any phrase any color! Just let me know! : ) I'm having fun up here! I'm going to post about my message bottles up here soon!