CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Message Bottles!!!



You'd think that I would be able to take better pictures of them! Haha!!! This is just the start of the bottles! I'm going to do one's for Mother's Day, Anniversaries, Birthday's, the list goes on! Spread the word if you guys think my ideas are cute! I'm trying to get a side crafty business going!! Any ideas for names?!?! Let me know! I need all the help I can get! I had so much fun making these! I'm addicted! hahahaha! They are so inexpensive too!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Those are super cute. Hmmmm...for names?? I'll have to think of some!

Jill said...

So what goes in these cute bottles???

Brianne Michele said...

I was thinking either I'd put a message in the bottle tied with matching ribbon or I'd put a single flower in it so it would serve as a vase or both....i'd put one of those water capsule holder things on the end of the flower if I put both : )