CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stuck up?!







So it's very rare that I like pictures taken of me....That's why I decided to go into photography because being behind the camera is the best!!! Here's more picture overload!! : ) They are just the raw images because my edited photos show up with a wierd look. and the last one was taken by accident. I'm going out every weekend and finding new places to take pictures! The railroad ones were caught right before the train came!! : ) The first one is of a fire up in Provo canyon this past weekend. It was very sad and I'm sorry to say that some of the pictures I got were so awesome!!


8 comments:

Smith Family said...

Great pictures! What camera are you using??

Brianne Michele said...

I have a Nikon D80! I absolutely love my camera!!! : )

Smith Family said...

I could tell it was a NICE camera! We have a new cannon rebel XSI but are still trying to figure out how to use it. You'll have to give us pointers because you take great pictures.

Jaime said...

Those are good!! You should come and take pics of my kids, they would be great models for you...... hahhahaha! jk!

Karen said...

Beautiful work Bri

Marisa said...

YOu are so good... and hello looking good! That fresh air I bet is so nice! I love Utah! I miss you tons and tons and tons!

Anonymous said...

Brianne!!! How the heck are you? I found you on Angie and Jacob's blog!! WOW! I had no idea you had moved and that you were into photography! Welcome to the wonderful world of photography! I hope you love it as much as I do! Great to see what your up to! Miss ya!

Julie said...

Don't ask me how I found your blog I've been clicking on random friends for an hour now and somehow stumbled onto yours but I am so glad I did. I Miss You & Calli!! We need to get together the next time you're in town. I love your pics you are seriously gifted girlie!