CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Wierdo!!!

This guy found out where I worked and came in so I'm currently hiding in a friends office! ha ha! Life is good! Busy but good. I'll be posting more pictures on here soon! I've taken so many I just haven't had my laptop to post them! I'm coming to AZ for conference weekend. I'll be at my parents. If anyone wants family pictures done let me know. I won't be back in AZ til Christmas. Sorry everyone!!! Hope everyone is doing great! : )

6 comments:

Jill said...

Yay, I'm so glad you'll be here for Christmas! Then you can see the little man! Sweetness. Thanks again for coming up to Salt Lake on Saturday. It was awesome seeing you!

Marisa said...

ME ME ME!!! Madisyn asked me the other day when Bri was coming home...HAHAHAHA... how long has it been? WE need to see you!!

Jaime said...

I love the music. I will make sure to be out of town while you are here, I surely do not want to see you!! Haha! JK! Love ya

Lindsey said...

I didn't know you have a blog! You are so crafty! I love it!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Im so jealous of your craftiness!! I MISS you SOO much! please call me when you come down! I need to see you!! and you need to meet my son!!
LOVE YA TONZ!

Announcements By Ashlee's said...

Check out our NEW blog....

We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!

We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.