CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eternal Families




All because two people fell in love....we were blessed with our family that will last forever...







FAMILIES ARE FOREVER

In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future. - Alex Haley



I got to go home last weekend and spend time with my family while also watching conference. We updated our family pictures. Sorry I didn't get to see anyone. I was really busy!!! Thank you Dray for taking the ones of all of us! : )



3 comments:

The Gordons said...

Hello! Bri you are so fantastic! You look so beautiful!

Calli Ann said...

I love these pictures not one fight and we were all cracking up the entire time. I love our family. Thanks to dray and bri for taking them and dahr for all his moral support lol

Horne Family said...

DUDE!! Love the pics. They are soo freakin cute! Man I love our family!! (although most of us our a bunch of weirdos haha)