CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A must listen...for real!

So I was busy at work....looking up music on youtube...haha....sorry mom....lol and I stumbled across a Christian band. The name of the band is 'Barlow Girl' it's 3 sisters and they are sooooooooo amazing! The messages that they have in all their songs are so amazing! You should all look them up on Youtube to hear their songs! I like all of them but a couple of my favorite are.....
I need you to love me
Here's my life
Mirror
Sweet Revenge

.....So if you guys have time lol.
Update on my life....I am working two jobs still....had three jobs for a while. I started taking a photo editing class last week. It's so much fun! I went to the BYU game which I will be posting pictures on here soon! I also have other pictures I can't remember what of exactly but I'll post those too! : ) haha Miss all of you!!!!!!

0 comments: